|Dr. Divya Sharma
(Head and Assistant Professor)
| Yashwini Dhaka
|Mr. Arun Kumar
|Ms. Kamna Sharma|
At a Glance-
The Computer education has played a significant role in education, telecommunication, instrumentation, finance, banking, IT, environment, meteorology, day to day working and innumerable fields during last two decades.
At present there are nine faculty members in department of B.Sc computer science. The result of the department is exemplary and outstanding as from the very first session 2011-2012 result is 100%. Most of the students scored first division in each semester. Department of B.Sc computer science is known for organizing different academic activities such as seminars, lectures, quizzes etc. Further more students enthusiastically participating in debates, group discussion, extempore and mock interview.
Educational tours and various academic job oriented programs are held in the department regularly. Department of B.Sc. computer science has fully equipped state-of-art laboratory catering to the students requirements-language lab and physics lab.
To enhance the students confidence, leadership qualities, attitude managerial and creative skills, wide variety of activities are organized every year. The students and teachers organize, cultural, sports and literary activities throughout the year.
Every year many of our students got Gold Medals and positions in University Merit list of B.SC(C.S)
|2018||Binit Kumar Adhana||IV|
Personality development programmes has been designed with an aim to enable the students to develop communication skills in today’s society. It trains them to think across boundaries of nationality and technology, a skill we see as increasingly important for the next generation of communication professionals and language researchers. Faculty members have been involved in various research activities like presenting research papers in seminars and conferences and getting their papers .The library has highly selective collection of over 800 books in the area of Computers, English, Mathematics and Physics. The reading room of the library houses a variety of journals and magazines to broaden the horizon of the students.
The library with the collection of over 800 books caters to the needs of economically weaker students. Students of B.Sc computer science have in few years, established an enviable records in placements. The students have found acceptance in prestigious Indian industry without gender bias. The students are also encouraged and facilitated for competitive exams for higher studies.
Department of B.Sc computer science has five printers, one three-in-one printer and Photostate machine. Laboratory is having internet facility. Department is well equipped with all necessary items required for modern teaching like books, stationary, laptop and LCD projector.
B.Sc. Computer Science is a six semester programme and various papers taught are as follow:
- English Language and Professional communication -I Previous Year Question Paper
- Applied Mathematics-I Previous Year Question Paper
- Applied Physics Previous Year Question Paper
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Windows and MS Office Tools Previous Year Question Paper
- Lab-I Applied Physics Experiments
- Lab – II Computer Fundamentals, MS Windows and MS Office Tools
- English Language and Professional communication -II
- Applied Mathematics-II
- Basic Electronics
- Programming in C
- Lab-III Basics Electronics Laboratory
- Lab-IV Computer Lab Exercise based on C Programming
- Discrete structures Previous Year Question Paper
- Switching Theory and Logic Design Previous Year Question Paper
- Data Structure using C Previous Year Question Paper
- Lab –V Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Lab-IV Computer Lab Data Structure using C
IV Semester Previous Year Question Paper
- Computer Oriented Numeric Techniques
- Computer Organization
- OOP through C++
- Lab- VII Computer Oriented Numerical Techniques and Computer Organization
- Lab-VIII Programming in C++
- Database Management System
- System Software
- Web Designing with JAVA Programming
- Lab-IX Computer Lab DBMS
- Lab-X Computer Lab JAVA Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Computer Networks
- Project / Industrial Training
- Lab-XI System Analysis and Design
- Lab-XII Computer Networks